Manufactured Home Loans & Financing
News Flash!! – New Horizon Mortgage Concepts is now providing Financing for Manufactured & Mobile Homes built before June 15, 1976!! In addition, this Financing is available in Communities where you don’t Own the Land (i.e. Space Rent Parks) and without a Permanent Foundation and 433a.
New Horizon Mortgage Concepts can assist you in purchasing a Manufactured Home as we offer a number of different Loan Programs to help you meet your Financing Objectives. We believe that Manufactured Homes are often a fantastic option for many types of Home Buyers…and like with any other type of Home Purchase, it’s great to have choices when it comes to deciding on a Home Loan.
We’re happy to say that can provide a full spectrum of Loan Programs so that you can determine what Loan Program best suits your needs. Here are the Financing Options available:
* Conventional (No Mortgage Insurance w/20% Down Payment…or as little as 5% Down with M.I.)
* FHA (Down Payment as little as 3.5%)
* VA (100% Financing / No Down Payment for Eligible Veterans)
* Reverse Mortgage (No Mortgage Payments…Ever! Homeowners just Pay Taxes & Insurance)
In addition, because we specialize in Manufactured Home Loans…the parameters on these various Loan Programs are great. We have up to “30 Year Loan Terms” and Highly Competitive “Interest Rates” (Fixed & Adjustable).
Manufactured Homes have some unique requirements in order to qualify for Financing:
* must be built after June 15th, 1976 (For Conventional, FHA <including Reverse Mortgage> & VA
* must be on a Permanent Foundation** (with a Recorded 433a / 413)
* must be at least a “Double Wide” (i.e. Two or More Sections)
* must be on Land owned by the Homeowner (Not Rented / Leased)
** Note: We have all of the Resources required to facilitate the installation of a Permanent Foundation. We’ve worked with these Companies for 10+ years and they are truly a “one stop shop”. They obtain all of the required Permits, schedule all of the necessary Inspections and complete their work in an unobtrusive and timely manner. In addition, they can be paid at the Close of Escrow.
California Department of Real Estate License #: 01408373
NMLS ID: 329381